A simple way to keep flies and insects out while allowing fresh air inside. Suitable for a range of applications, both commercial and domestic. Ideal for areas where food preparation takes place and food hygiene regulations must be met such as kitchens, cafés and restaurants.
- Styles include curtain, roller, Velux, plisse, chain and fixed position insect screens
- Manually operated as standard by spring, wand or chain (depending on type)
- Electric insect screens available – operated wirelessly by remote control
- Compliant with General Food Hygiene Regulations 1995, Schedule 1, Chapter II.1 (d)
- Minimum and maximum sizes depend on insect screen style – contact us
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
For more information or a free quotation, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01482 326657
Child Safety Warning
Young children can strangle in the loop of the pull cords, chains & tapes, and cords that operate window coverings. They can also wrap cords around their necks.
To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of reach of young children. Move beds, cots and furniture away from window covering cords.
Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist to create a loop.
Click the link below for more information on sunblind child safety, and to find out what solutions we can offer to help avoid this problem.